Violations are judged on a case-by-case basis with less serious cases receiving less serious punishments.
- In the vast majority of cases, users will receive a verbal warning for breaking a rule.
- Verbal warnings act as a reminder for the user to straighten up their behavior.
3 Day Ban
- Users who continue to act up will receive a 3 day ban from a staff member.
- 3 day bans will be used as the first line of defense, in most cases.
- If deemed necessary, bans greater than 3 days will be handed out as punishment.
- All permanent bans are site and chat wide.
Bans greater than 3 days in length can be appealed through this form.
Any user who attempts to subvert his suspension will receive a permanent ban. All judgements are made at the discretion of attending staff.